Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dita Von Teese: Celebs shouldn't lie about boob jobs!

dita von teese news
Dita von Teese has blasted celebrities who deny having had plastic surgery. The burlesque star has admitted to having had her breasts enlarged - and has encouraged other famous names to be as open as she has been.

The 'femalefirst' website reports that Dita (36) talks very openly about her boob job.

She said: “When I was a teenager, I had very large breasts. Then, I went through a phase of my life where I was partying a lot and took a lot of drugs. I lost a lot of weight and my boobs never came back!”

Dita is still happy that she had the operation: “I am never going to apologise for what I did. I wish more celebrities would be more open about what they’ve had done.”

Maybe she has a point ….but sometimes a glance at the cleavages of some of the celebrities says more than enough!

No comments: