Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dita Von Teese to Record an Album

Dita Von Teese pics
Rumor has it that burlesque queen Dita Von Teese is getting ready to record her own album. She has reportedly secured a recording contract with Interscope and is working on her first release. It’s said that her first release is going to be a cover of Irving Berlin’s song “Lazy”.

She says, “I signed a deal with Interscope in Europe.”

She adds that many of her ex-boyfriends have asked her to give up performing, but it’s just not in the cards.

She says, “To begin with, they all say how great my career is. But when it comes down to it, they want their careers to be more important than mine. I’ve had many a man ask me to quit so I can support him and be there for him all the time.”

Think she’s referring to Marilyn Manson? :P

No comments: