Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dita Von done with Lesbians?

Queen of Burlesque Dita Von Teese, who recently launched her new ‘Wonderbra’ collection, has insisted that she’s done having lesbian relationships and now prefers men.

The model has revealed that her experimental fling with a girl during her twenties made her realize that she preferred the opposite sex better.

"That was for a real brief period of my life, it was really like a month,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

“I realized quickly that I really prefer men. That was an experimental stage in my early twenties," she added.

The 36-year-old claimed to be a heterosexual and has sworn against same-sex dating.

She said: "I just know that I really love men and the way I feel with a man."

No comments: