Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dita loves Paris

Dita loves ParisDita Von Teese wants to move to Paris.

The burlesque dancer - who recently unveiled her own underwear collection for Wonderbra - says the French capital is her favourite place and she dreams of living there.

She said: "I love being in Paris more than anywhere else. There is something about the beauty of the city that can't compare to anywhere else for me.

"I feel at ease and that somehow I really belong there. I am quite sure it will become home for me someday."

Dita also revealed troubled British singer Amy Winehouse once performed for her and her family.

She added: "I will never forget the time I went to Amy Winehouse's home and she sang and played guitar for two hours for me, my mother and sisters.

"I listen to a lot of artists from the '30s and '40s but Amy is the most important and interesting vocalist of the modern era."

No comments: