Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dita Von Teese on Single Life

dita von teeseDita Von Teese loves being single.

The burlesque star - who filed for divorce from rocker Marilyn Manson in December 2006 - admits she enjoys attracting attention from the opposite sex.

She said: "Right now, I am loving being single. I'm not put off marriage in the future. I really enjoyed the ritual of marriage and I don't think of divorce as failure.

"I am very happy right now in my single womanhood. I'm enjoying the company of different kinds of men. I am sure I will want a relationship at some point, but right now I'm really taking time for the recovery process."

The 35-year-old brunette - who was recently romantically linked to 'Entourage' star Jeremy Piven - also revealed she was once asked to star in a video for a male fan with a cream pie fetish.

Dita added to Closer magazine: "One guy paid me $5,000 to make a film where another girl hits me in the face with a cream pie. If you have never taken a cream pie in the face, it is the best thing ever. It's pee your pants funny, the most fun you can have sober!"

No comments: