Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dita Von Teese Creates Burlesque Collection With Wonderbra

Dita Von Teese wonderbra, braBecause lingerie is her expertise, Dita Von Teese collaborates with Wonderbra to give women a chance to own a piece of burlesque fashion.

The limited edition collection entitled "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese" will feature three "stories" of the electric glamor made famous by Von Teese. The burlesque style collection, which is influenced by the 40s decade, will be launched in September.

"I've been passionate about beautiful lingerie my entire life, so to team up with Wonderbra is a great privilege for me and I am immensely proud of my collection," Von Teese says. "I really hope that with this new range I can share my passion for sensual, wearable lingerie that will add a touch of glamour to people's lives."

"Dita understands how to make a woman feel sexy," Debbie Rix, European marketing director, says. "She is a natural fit for the Wonderbra brand."

No comments: