Subscribe to my full feed.
Home

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dita Von Teese: British men are kinky

DITA VON TEESEDita Von Teese likes British men because they are “kinky”.

The burlesque star – who split from her goth rocker husband Marilyn Manson in December 2006 after just a year of marriage – doesn’t agree with the stereotype of British men being sexually repressed.

She said: “The British are really quite kinky. I love being in London because it has a great heritage of burlesque. One of the great pioneers at the turn of the last century was a group called Lydia Thompson and Her British Blonds.

“They were the first girls to wear fishnet tights and lift their skirts and, by all accounts, they were very sexy in their G-strings.”

Dita, who is famed for her erotic on-stage persona, recently revealed she likes normal “vanilla sex” and her favorite position is missionary.

She said: “I like vanilla sex as much as the next girl. Sometimes when I date men, they feel they have to put on a show. I’m like, ‘Stop trying so hard to impress me with your sexual perversions.’

“Sometimes I do like bondage and spanking, and, I think a lot of people, if they were honest, would say, ‘Yeah, that sounds fun.’ ”

No comments: